SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Blacksberg Jason

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O ACADIA REALTY TRUST
411 THEODORE FREMD AVE

(Street)
RYE NY 10580

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
ACADIA REALTY TRUST [ AKR ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
Sr. VP and General Counsel
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
02/01/2021
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Limited Partnership Units $0.00 02/01/2021 02/01/2021 A 968(1) (2) (2) Common Shares of Beneficial Interest 968 $0.00 96,033 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Represents limited partnership units ("LTIP Units") in Acadia Realty Limited Partnership ("ARLP") granted to the employee under the Company's 2018 outperformance plan. Of these LTIP Units, 60% are currently vested with the remaining 40% to vest ratably on January 6, 2022 and 2023, based on continued employment with the Company.
2. These LTIP Units in ARLP represent the LTIPs that Mr. Blacksberg has earned pursuant to the terms of his grant under the Company's 2018 outperformance plan, the amount of which depended on achieving certain performance criteria. The LTIPs are exchangeable on a 1:1 basis for common operating partnership units of ARLP ("OP Units") which in turn, are exchangeable on a 1:1 basis for common shares of beneficial interest of Acadia Realty Trust. There is no expiration date for the conversion of LTIP Units or OP Units.
Remarks:
/s/ Jason Blacksberg 02/03/2021
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.